We offer our members opportunities to:
- Contribute to ideas that can make a significant difference to the strength and economic prosperity of Victoria
- Join other leaders in influencing the debates and outcomes that set Victoria’s future
- Develop new networks and build better business connections and profile within an influential group of leaders
- Gain access to best practice, innovation, research, and professional development through the Chamber, other members, and national and international experts
- Capitalise on training and skills improvement
- Keep informed of business changes, prospects and trends
- Develop a strategic and valued partnership.
“The MCC offer is bespoke and we’re very impressed with their advocacy at Victorian and Australian levels. They have been a fundamental voice for business this year with bushfires and the pandemic”
- Jeremy Blackshaw - Managing Partner International, Minter Ellison
"Our membership with the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce is a valuable investment. The business introductions have borne fruit and the support has helped us manage key business challenges. It has certainly paid dividends for WTFN."
- Daryl Talbot - CEO, WTFN
Find out more about some of our services and past events below: