Leaders grapple with substantial challenges like resistance to change from both management and labour, bureaucratic roadblocks, and high employee turnover, all of which can hinder project success and growth. Our four-month transformational leader program empowers leaders to develop coaching skills that cultivate a positive culture, bolstering productivity and fostering innovation in projects. Join us today to become the leader that your business needs.
|6 x Self-paced digital modules
|4 x Face-to-Face or Virtual Workshops (5 days total)
|1 x Pre-Workshop Digital Learning
|1 x CLS360 Leadership Survey with Debrief
Who should attend
For experienced leaders who are committed to unlocking their full potential, stimulating high performance, and creating positive change. It’s a transformative journey that inspires clarity, strategy, and engagement among direct reports.
- Transformational leadership
- My leadership journey
- My leadership vision
- Being an inspirational leader
- Creating a coaching culture
- Coaching and developing people
- Engaging people in change
- Leading through change
- Continuing the journey
Upon graduating from the program, participants will be able to:
- Empower their organisation with a vibrant workplace culture that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion, propelling success and well-being for everyone
- Unleash their potential to ignite growth and success with elevated business acumen, agility, change management, influence, and approachability
- Inspire and motivate teams to reach new heights of success, creating a positive and supportive workplace culture that reduces staff turnover and fosters staff well-being
- Lead their organisation through times of challenge and change with confidence and resilience, transformation and impact
- Build a culture of excellence and accountability, inspiring outstanding performance and innovation through effective coaching
- Foster a creative and innovative workplace that thrives in an ever-changing and uncertain environment, achieving unprecedented success and driving change.
Download the key dates and course requirements.
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 150 Collins St, Melbourne.
How to apply
Fill in our application form so we can assess your suitability for the program. Once complete, a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your participation further.
In partnership with